1. Use of Personal Information
As a general rule, ABELLNESS, LLC will not collect personal information from customers without clearly indicating the nature and purpose of the service to the customer or without asking for it. We use personal information for the following purposes
- ABELLNESS LLC will use your personal information for the operation of this website and other websites that we manage and operate, and for purchase support and other services. We will also disclose your personal information to subcontractors who are required for the operation of this site. In this case, we will not disclose your personal information to anyone other than the subcontractor with whom we have concluded a confidentiality agreement that includes your personal information.
- In order to contact and confirm the contents of your order and delivery method, we use your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and other contact information, as well as the type and quantity of products you have ordered and the amount you have been billed.
- In order to inform you of our campaigns, products, and services, we use your usage history and contact information such as your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- To improve our services, we use customer opinions, survey results, and usage history.
- We use your name, address, e-mail address, and other contact information to respond to your requests and inquiries. In the event that a response is required from a subcontractor, we will disclose the content of the customer's inquiry and contact information to the subcontractor. In addition, if a customer requests the correction, deletion, or suspension of use of his/her personal information, we will respond to the request within a reasonable scope as soon as the identity of the customer is verified.
2. Management of Personal Information
ABELLNESS LLC will carefully manage the personal information provided by our customers and will make every effort to take necessary security measures to prevent unauthorized access to, loss, destruction, alteration, or leakage of personal information.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
ABELLNESS LLC will not disclose personal information to third parties with whom we have not entered into a confidentiality agreement without the consent of the customer. However, this does not apply in the following cases
- When requested by a court of law, the police, or other public agency in accordance with laws and regulations.
- When there are special provisions in laws and regulations
- When there is a risk of damage to the life, body, or property of the customer or a third party, and consent cannot be obtained from the customer or the third party